FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Log in   Register
Valverde: The loss of five points is difficult to explain

Post new topic  Reply to topic   Clan MRT Forum Index » Clan MRT » ***. . .MRT Rules. . .***
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Son sovan

PostPosted: Thu 27 Sep - 05:13 (2018)    Post subject: Valverde: The loss of five points is difficult to explain Reply with quote

In attempting to 188bet explain how his Barcelona side could drop five points in two matches against two of the smaller sides in LaLiga Santander, Ernesto Valverde only succeeded in not really getting to the point at all.The coach was as shell-shocked as his players after the surprising 2-1 defeat to Leganes."This is football and it can happen, 188bet sometimes it's difficult to explain things that happen in a game," he said to reporters in his post-match press conference."We controlled the game but they knew how to hurt us within a minute, and to be frank one goal wasn't enough.Having rotated his team again, Valverde was asked if he regretted not starting with his strongest XI."There were two changes," he continued. "In the case of Luis, I had planned to rest him on one of the matchdays this week, and Jordi's case, because he had played all the games, I was worried that he had a problem."Though the players are the ones playing the game, the coach is always responsible, a fact that Valverde acknowledged. 188bet

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 27 Sep - 05:13 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic  Reply to topic   Clan MRT Forum Index » ***. . .MRT Rules. . .***

Page 1 of 1