FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Log in   Register
Mayoral: Lopetegui said he wanted me to stay at Real Madrid

Post new topic  Reply to topic   Clan MRT Forum Index » General File » ***. . .Pub. . .***
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Son sovan

PostPosted: Fri 14 Sep - 03:11 (2018)    Post subject: Mayoral: Lopetegui said he wanted me to stay at Real Madrid Reply with quote

Just two weeks before the transfer window shut in Spain, wap sbobet  it appeared Real Madrid were satisfied with Borja Mayoral as Karim Benzema's primary backup. Instead, just days before the deadline, Los Blancos went out and signed Mariano Diaz from Lyon, leaving Mayoral with no option but to depart if he wanted to see consistent minutes on the pitch. "I think I would still be at Real Madrid if Mariano did not arrive," he said at a press conference with his new club. "I spoke with Julen Lopetegui two weeks earlier and he told me he wanted me to stay."Anything can happen and, in the transfer market, wap sbobet  two weeks is an eternity." Mayoral ended up securing a season-long loan to Levante and he confirmed that the Valencian club beat out several others for his services. "I had the option of going to Sevilla, Alaves or Levante," he said. "Everything happened so fast that you have to decide quickly. "I saw that Levante began the season well and that they played with two forwards, but I've also been speaking with the coach since June and they showed interest in me."Everything pointed at me staying with Real Madrid, but the last week changed everything." Mayoral and his new team are currently preparing for this weekend's trip to Espanyol. wap sbobet

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 14 Sep - 03:11 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Page 1 of 1