FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Log in   Register
Lopetegui: I am delighted with my Real Madrid team

Post new topic  Reply to topic   Clan MRT Forum Index » MRT Clan War's » ***. . .MRT's Official War's. . . ***
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Son sovan

PostPosted: Tue 4 Sep - 03:07 (2018)    Post subject: Lopetegui: I am delighted with my Real Madrid team Reply with quote

Real Madrid coach Julen Lopetegui said how he has no regrets about taking up the job ahead of the World Cup which led to him being sacked from his role with the Spain team, and that he would do the same again. maxbet Spain went into the World Cup lurching from Lopetegui's dismissal as coach just days before after it was felt by the federation that he was no longer acceptable for him to continue."Simply I took a decision and I would take it again, I did it honestly and I have no regrets," maxbet  he said."Madrid has grown (in recent years), it was always special and now with the new trophies it is even more so, they are the best of the 21st century."For me now the responsibility has always been to manage a group in order for them to win, the day to day now is different from being Spain coach. It is unknown for most coaches what it is like to be in charge of Spain but the day to day is demanding, different."He denied having any hang-ups when he hears about the Spain team now."Not at all, I am very happy to train Madrid, we have a great challenge, a fantastic objective and I have a lot of hope that it goes great for the national team with Luis Enrique," he continued.maxbet

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 4 Sep - 03:07 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic  Reply to topic   Clan MRT Forum Index » ***. . .MRT's Official War's. . . ***

Page 1 of 1