FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Log in   Register
Bayern Munich refuse to discuss Lewandowski future

Post new topic  Reply to topic   Clan MRT Forum Index » General File » ***. . .Pub. . .***
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Son sovan

PostPosted: Tue 21 Aug - 03:14 (2018)    Post subject: Bayern Munich refuse to discuss Lewandowski future Reply with quote

Bayern Munich continue to maxbet resist any attempts to allow Lewandowski to leave and club president Uli Hoeness has indicated what the player's agent says is not important.Hoeness has a poor relationship with agent Pini Zahavi and believes it is the fault of the representative that there have been so many transfer rumours." maxbet The only thing that we do not have under control is the agent but we have given him no opportunity to speak," said Hoeness."He has tried to arrange a meeting four or five times and I have said that I am available on September 2nd at 2.30pm." maxbet

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 21 Aug - 03:14 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Page 1 of 1